• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell 365 X-Torq Chainsaw (eBay)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mac102004

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/162339860943?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have my 2011? 365 X-Torq PHO on ebay. Starting bid is $200, BIN for $500. I "converted" it to a 372XPW. Has some new parts on it, converted to HD air cleaner, wide discharge clutch cover, put a new full wrap handle on it, stainless felling spikes etc., not much use since I've had it.

If someone from here buys it, make sure to leave a note with your username and mention your from here, I'll try and throw some extra's in the box. I have the factory half wrap handle, factory clutch cover, a carb rebuild kit unused, and I may have the factory SD air cleaner parts as well, I'll also throw in a 20" carlton bar and chain if it goes for the BIN price.

Thanks for looking.

sold for 380$ +80$ SH not bad....ware did the stainless felling spikes come from?

Yeah I'm happy with the results, always hoping for more but can't complain. I've had it for sale locally for about 4 months and couldn't get hardly anybody to look at it, priced at $500 (cnd). $380 USD comes out to just over $500 CND so that worked out well. Shipping will likely be fairly pricey, it's heading to Nebraska, I usually refund a bit if I overcharge on shipping anyway.

The spikes came from a fellow member here, Sierradmax

Back