365 x-torq

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rburg

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I saw the new 365 yesterday. When I said something about the new model, the dealer said the he had been selling that model for years. When I said something about it being a 70cc saw now, he didn't realize any changes had been made. I got the idea that he really didn't believe it had changed.

I saw the new 365 yesterday. When I said something about the new model, the dealer said the he had been selling that model for years. When I said something about it being a 70cc saw now, he didn't realize any changes had been made. I got the idea that he really didn't believe it had changed.

What kind of retail price did he have on it?

Of the two, the 365 is a better choice.

Im not douting your word But the the 365 XTORQUE is stilll unproven. I belive it will be a good saw. The 570 is underpowered but has been out for a few years. The first coulple of years of the 575 and 570 may of had crank problems. But the problem has been corrected. The 570 ssems to hold up fairly well nowadays.

Im not douting your word But the the 365 XTORQUE is stilll unproven. I belive it will be a good saw. The 570 is underpowered but has been out for a few years. The first coulple of years of the 575 and 570 may of had crank problems. But the problem has been corrected. The 570 ssems to hold up fairly well nowadays.

You are right about unproven. Reason I said that, is I believe the 365 has the same bottom end as the old one, but with the new strato top end. And not a big following for the 570?

What exactly is unproven about the 365 x-torque? The only difference between it and the non strato 365 is the top end and the intake and carb. Sorry I don't see where or how this saw could be called unproven, as the strato's saws are a proven design.

I guess he was referring to engine performance? :msp_unsure:

Back