371XP ported big bore kit no 3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far out mate, I went back and had a look after a couple of beers and thought, huh, lol!

Well I had to laugh as you stated "First up, I'm no machinist".

I'd hate to hear a REAL machinist's version then :cheers:

I'll be honest I did understand most of it! :D

Far out mate, I went back and had a look after a couple of beers and thought, huh, lol!

Carn Rick...your a smarter man than me... you can make out what I'm saying can't ya?
:)

Don't listen to Matt, he's just a born **** stirrer :D

I followed every word and it shows that you don't need a machine shop to do some serious mods. ;)

I've been bodgy enough to grind a 1" #2 morse taper bit flat to act as an end mill when I was stuck :monkey:
I needed to countersink a hole for a washer in a nodular iron diff cover.
Oh, and the drill was three phase and i had no three phase power so wound it by hand :dizzy:

I think what you did is a great way to get the maximum benefit out of the piston.

Yeah unreal isn't he?....nah that's fine, I can fling it, so you have to be willing to take it!
:D

I've had to hose myself off more than once on this site :D

I actually don't understand how anyone can take offence to us lot, must be our 'quirky' sense of humour :D

Having said that I was 'chastised' and nearly banned on another forum for taking someone to task in what I thought was a humorous manner.
Apparently it does you no good to take on a forums admin... :monkey:

I actually don't understand how anyone can take offence to us lot, must be our 'quirky' sense of humour :D

Having said that I was 'chastised' and nearly banned on another forum for taking someone to task in what I thought was a humorous manner.
Apparently it does you no good to take on a forums admin... :monkey:

Well it may make you feel better Rick but I just reported you for using the word "chastised". I find it offensive as it reminds me of the chastity belts used to demean women in the old days...

Well it may make you feel better Rick but I just reported you for using the word "chastised". I find it offensive as it reminds me of the chastity belts used to demean women in the old days...

Nah you're OK Al it's just that Rick character - his careless cruel and callous comments cut deep :(

Yeah he is a true professional at hurting people's feelings...

He is certainly sharp which is why his careless comments cut so deep...

:chatter:

If you're not careful I'll send my barista mate and his hairdresser 'partner' around for a visit. You might then question if you ever knew what the word 'chaste' meant :p

oh yeah, he runs Huskies too, I'm sure he'd be very impressed with your 3120 :laugh:

:chatter:

If you're not careful I'll send my barista mate and his hairdresser 'partner' around for a visit. You might then question if you ever knew what the word 'chaste' meant :p

oh yeah, he runs Huskies too, I'm sure he'd be very impressed with your 3120 :laugh:

I knew you'd pipe in soon mate :D

You think he'd like the 60" bar or the 44" bar?

Latest posts

Back