• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 372 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Kinda hoping that someone has a saw that has blown up bad and wants to sell it. I have a 372 that has a perfect case, crank and cylinder. I would like to build it if possible. Not looking for pretty parts, serviceable is all I am looking for. The pictures are of the saw carcass I have. Obviously it isn't pretty, but it was a very low use saw. Most of the grunge on it is from around the shop that had it.
The story I got with it was. They couldn't get it to run correctly ever since it was new. They ended up using it for a parts donor to keep their other 365-372's in use.
I pulled the cylinder and found the base gasket sucked in and the piston was scored. Hopefully a new piston and the other parts replaced and I will have another go to firewood saw.
If anyone has anything or everything that I may need please let me know.

Thank you.

IMG_20150123_161104977.jpg IMG_20150123_161044977.jpg Steven

Found some of the stuff I was needing. Still looking for a handle/grip, bucking spikes, chain guides, heat shield that goes between the cylinder and muffler and the air shroud behind the recoil.

For the bucking spikes, Baileys has them for reasonable price. They had a good price on the heavy duty top cover assy too. I sometimes use ereplacementparts.com for the small stuff. Husky 365 parts will work too for some of it. Stay away from the cheap piston/cylinder kits available, I been using Hyway brand kits and they are well made. China exhaust mufflers seem to be the best replacement price wise. Keep an eye out on sawsalvage.com for used parts........

Latest posts

Back