372 xp w ????????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy a lot of used parts from them, they are good people to deal with. The shop is ran by two Amish brothers, Henry is the one that looks Amish. The other brother left the Amish religion.
Did you ever get to look in the barn for parts? Its an adventure.

Later
Dan

Yeah I have been in the barn. If you havn't been ther lately the chainsaw graveyard is in back. Henry and Aaron are great guys. Im glad to see that there are some "locals" on here. Please LMK if there are any local activities......Andy

Yeah I have been in the barn. If you havn't been ther lately the chainsaw graveyard is in back. Henry and Aaron are great guys. Im glad to see that there are some "locals" on here. Please LMK if there are any local activities......Andy

I get there about 2 times a month, they know me very well. I always make sure that I have good battery's in my flashlight if I go to the barn.

If I go in and tell them what all new saws that I want, they just tell me to go get them. I probable picked up over 70 saws there in the last year and a half.

Maybe we get have a small Pa GTG this summer. I have plenty of wood.

Later
Dan

Shane we need to get you to come south/west for one of our GTG's either June or November of each year...:cheers:

one of these months Aaron, one of these months. i'm working on paying for the house. traveling is rarely in the budget :( going on a road trip tomorrow though :) i'm definitely gonna try to make it sometime for sure :cheers:

Latest posts

Back