372 xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking just today . I have a 272 a 372 might as well get a 572 and collect all of them . To need one other 70 cc saw is about a joke . I really need to get the 272 set up to run I have not run it in about 10 years the old 272 was a beast and used for years . While the old stuff is amazing . After buying the 372 had little more power and smoother . The 272 got shelfed to show how dated. The fleet is . I started the 298 after setting a few years . Anybody that has let this set for awhile knows the battle . I have a 394 that I used for many years . Might update that to .

Youl have to find a xpw and do the mandatory transfer port adjusting.

70cc saws are alright to accumlate. The more the better

Rather hard to find a good-running Husky 372 XP for a reasonable price. I'm rather amazed that you did. Most owners do not sell them -- they keep them.
True. in the SLC area, there is a "like new" 372XP OE for $1,200 with bar and chains. Add $100 and you get a Sugi bar and more chains. Dang. $1,200 for a lightly used 372XP...

JQ

This saw will do me for now I am afraid to say unless yall want to donate some to me
The best thing about your choice is they are not that heavy that they will do all a 50-60cc saw might be asked to do, do what they are designed to do and if treated fairly, will do most of what an 80-90cc saw will do, but just do so a bit slower.
The 371/372-372XPW and 044/440-046/460 are a great class of saws- only thing you could have done to make the deal better was to find a red one- 2172. ;) :laugh:

Mine does thats where I screwed up by not talking it over with her money is very very tight for us right now
I understand that. But you know if you talked it over, you probably wouldn't have gotten the saw. Most times forgiveness is easier to get than permission. Maybe you can make some money with the saw. Good luck with everything man.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I understand that. But you know if you talked it over, you probably wouldn't have gotten the saw. Most times forgiveness is easier to get than permission. Maybe you can make some money with the saw. Good luck with everything man.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
what every man has thought. LOL.

The best thing about your choice is they are not that heavy that they will do all a 50-60cc saw might be asked to do, do what they are designed to do and if treated fairly, will do most of what an 80-90cc saw will do, but just do so a bit slower.
The 371/372-372XPW and 044/440-046/460 are a great class of saws- only thing you could have done to make the deal better was to find a red one- 2172. ;) :laugh:
The red and black ones are prettier. 😉

Latest posts

Back