• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372XP OE Parts $80 Shipped ( Carb, Air Filter, A/V Mounts, Rings )

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA_Boy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Good condition and freshly rebuilt Walbro HD 12B carb with new needle valve, 2 oem handlebar anti vibe springs , a pair of new hyway 372 piston rings & circlips, carb adjust boot and a ne w Farmertec air filter.
$95 $80 Shipped paypal

20220219_105204.jpg20220219_105211.jpg20220219_105223.jpg20220219_105230.jpg20220219_105243.jpg20220219_105336.jpg20220219_105346.jpg20211126_123839.jpg

Thursday Mornin' Bump

No one needs a good 372XP OE carb?

Good deal, I'm glad that you got what you was asking for it I said I didn't know what you had in it but you obviously had a few new parts there other than the carburetor so that's good but if you ever need 372 crankcase or a 372 builder let me know a buddy just called me today with a couple I've got a 254 and at the moment I've got a 262 XP and a bunch of others but if you run across any 1128 series steel parts let me know.

I see why you had to handlebars and that car had a new needle valve I set of highway rings and some AV mounts so yeah if I would have needed the whole kit and kaboodle yeah I would have definitely been worth it I was just focusing on the carburetor and the rings but good deal. I retract my previous statement I'm surprised that didn't go quicker than it did I apologize for such a lowball offer I really didn't read the post I just looked at the pictures and all I was thinking about was the carburetor and the rings I shouldn't I gave you such a lowball offer without reading what all had been done and what all you had heck those handlebars alone go for 30 bucks at least. Anyway have a good one

I see why you had to handlebars and that car had a new needle valve I set of highway rings and some AV mounts so yeah if I would have needed the whole kit and kaboodle yeah I would have definitely been worth it I was just focusing on the carburetor and the rings but good deal. I retract my previous statement I'm surprised that didn't go quicker than it did I apologize for such a lowball offer I really didn't read the post I just looked at the pictures and all I was thinking about was the carburetor and the rings I shouldn't I gave you such a lowball offer without reading what all had been done and what all you had heck those handlebars alone go for 30 bucks at least. Anyway have a good one
No worries dude. I'm selling off some good parts n such to fund other builds :) ... just yest I was able to snag an nos 372oe piston

If you run across any 372xp cylinders meteor, hyway, or OEM Let me know. Also need ms440, 441, and 046 parts really needing cylinders, and some plastics. All mine are magnum so 52mm

Latest posts

Back