372xp or ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My personal saws are Stihls but, I'll have to admit The 441 is the best copy of a Husqvarna yet.

My personal saws are Husky and Stihl. My personal preference is Husky. That attitude might change though after the BBT delivers my 088.:)

Hey guys thanks for all the replies. I ended up going with the husky, but i hope to still get a chance to use my brothers 441 on occasion.

I hope you stay on here, and go with the 3-saw plan - or was it four, or maybe five............:)

hi guys, I'm pretty new at this so I have a few questions. I have a chance to buy a brand new 372xp with a 24" bar and 2 chisle chains for $675.00 out the door. or i was thinking about getting a new stihl ms441. what do you guys think is the better saw? how will the 372 compair to the 441? witch one is more reliable? what is the better saw? any other information you guys can give me would be greatly apericated. thank you

I bought my 372 last year for $540.00 with a 20"bar and chain. Sounds like they are slamming you the beef. Pm me if you want a phone # the dealer is located in Columbus Ohio.

Thanks Steve

Wow, WOJO comes on here and asks a silly question just to start a stir and everybody jumps on the wagon. Hope you got some humor out of all this WOJO, all 9+ pages of it.:deadhorse: Next time use the search engine.:cheers:

Wow, WOJO comes on here and asks a silly question just to start a stir and everybody jumps on the wagon. Hope you got some humor out of all this WOJO, all 9+ pages of it.:deadhorse: Next time use the search engine.:cheers:

lol, try 13 pages. I knew this thread would be a slamfest, I wasnt dissapointed.

If you're even half inclined to port it, don't get the 441. They don't seem to respond well, from what I've read.

Dont get me wrong, I love that 441. But it nags at me that from what I know, porting and muffler work are at best "in limbo". I love this saw its smoooooth and powerful, but what I have coming in the mail may change a lot of things. And yes, it is a Stihl.

Dont get me wrong, I love that 441. But it nags at me that from what I know, porting and muffler work are at best "in limbo". I love this saw its smoooooth and powerful, but what I have coming in the mail may change a lot of things. And yes, it is a Stihl.
Did you get another new used saw?

That is a pretty correct observation, but often Dolmar enters the picture as well.

In reality, I wouldn't mind a 441, provided I could keep my 372xp as well.......:)

I always knew deep down that you liked fat bottom girls........:)

Latest posts

Back