• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 372XP, Woods Ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotjava66

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
One owner saw, I bought it new in appx 2004. Personal use only, used to clear a lot for my house, then only for a random tree here or there. Sent out for woods port about a year and a half ago to Wicked Work Saw/Terry Landrum. Have done some firewood cutting with it during the last year but overall this is a VERY low hour saw. It is in very good shape, has a few scratches etc but overall very nice. Has always been transported and stored in a Powerbox which I will include with sale. Pulled muffler and checked P+C for pictures that are attached, looks like new. Has always been run on non ethanol fuel and synthetic oil. 40:1 prior to porting and 32:1 since porting on reccomendation of builder. Saw runs excellent and is very strong. Only selling because I picked up another (bigger) ported saw and dont need all the saws I currently own. Thinking 650 OBO on it, not sure what these are going for so feel free to make reasonable offers. Selling PHO.

Latest posts

Back