372xpg with to little power ,,,,, ???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have missed this, but was the high speed needle jet backed out to richen the mixture? Does the saw sputter a bit when the throttle is opened up out of the wood? If it's too lean, it will fry your new piston and have no power when cutting. Maybe that's why the old piston was fried.

sry i have been of for some work, thats why may answers take some time.
i haven't tested the compression, but feels good though i guess have to get hold of compression tester, i have replaced the decomp with a "plug" just to sure of no leak.
i'm gone check throttle lever today and as much as possible of the other things you suggested tomorrow.
I have worked 120 hours this week and for me its a little much so i'm just gonna take it easy this evening. I'll get back to you all tomorrow !!!

Thanks for all help so far

those Swedes

..sure are a lazy lot! ;)

Like Mule said, get some sleep. After that work schedule you probably forgot to put gas in it.

I have worked 120 hours this week and for me its a little much

kf_tree said:
he's been a volunteer for a control group, at a sleep deprivation clinic.

haha ya you i knew you would think up something like ,, actually i just got me another job at a one man company and we restore house foundations put data fiber in to the ground etc ,,,,
and my other job is a "home" (institution) for hyperactive/aggressive youth's.
thats why i been working so much ,, i don't intend to do so for a long time ..

but right now that volunteer job would be pretty nice :dizzy:

Here's a stupid question, and I'm sure you already checked it but does the chain rotate freely around the bar? I've seen hard nose bars so worn that it's almost impossible to rotate the chain....or maybe the chain is not the right size for the bar and binding / causing a lot of drag???
Stupid question, but sometimes we can get so focused on what we think the problem is that we miss the obvious.
-Bob

Latest posts

Back