372XPW - it is HERE!!! New saw - pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freyboy23

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well - stopped by the dealer today - and lo and behold - my new saw was in!! Seems like everyone here likes the picture posts..... so I figured I would post up a few pics of the new sawdust-maker! :clap:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for the photos now I wish I would have bought a Husky instead of the new Stihl 460.

Nice looking saw, congrats. Hope it through's lots of chips for you.:chainsaw:

What did you land it out the door for and any extras (that bar used or just tested)?

Looks good, what was your choice of chain? REJ2.

Chain, for the 24" bar.... is a mix-match of chains I already have, all chisel, full comp. Husky, Oregon, and Windsor... The 32" bar - 1 chain is Oregon skip, one is Windsor standard chisel....

I hope you'll be making chips instead of sawdust...........

Lol my bad - chips, not dust! :buttkick: Dust and I will be sharpening my chain - chips and we are all good!! :clap:

you suck:greenchainsaw:.

i am infactuated with the 372 xpw but i cant afford one so i had to get project stihl 044 and fix it up to curb me over for awhile.

great saw thanks for posting the pics

price isnt important, though theyre all i could afford:dizzy:

great saw, bought a couple last year, I ended up with full rap and the big bucking dogs, I had a couple of 365's to swap both so it was nice! I normally keep an 18 inch bar on mine so the smaller dogs I put on where an extra inch bar length.

you suck:greenchainsaw:.

i am infactuated with the 372 xpw but i cant afford one so i had to get project stihl 044 and fix it up to curb me over for awhile.

great saw thanks for posting the pics

I have an extra 044, that I've been thinking about making into a Stihl version of the xpw. 3/4 wrap bar, big dogs, but cylinder porting instead of the bigger jug.

:clap::clap::clap:

Looks good Frey!!!

All nice and shiney with that "New Saw smell" permeating the house!!! WOOHOO!!

Hurry up and get her Dawgs deep in some Oak and report back!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Back