385 PowerHead

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weatherby guy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
First saw....and likely last. I just purchased 150 acres in Tennessee <some of it has been logged...some of it hasn't>. The logger left all the huge tops and suprisingly some big trunks. I have the oppty to buy a 385xp in for $590 New in Box. I have read through the forums and quite honestly am a bit lost...haha. This saw seems to be more than I need now.....however if some of the huge trees on my prop drop I will be able to use the HP that I may not need today.

The price seems like a good one, however I have heard that this saw is getting long in the tooth (pun intended), shouldn't matter as i will run this one until either one of us dies. Just looking to validate the price.

Thanks guys/gals

Marc

$590

At $590 for a new one that is a steal. Get it. You'll use the power someday. It'll be good for firewood with a 20" or 24" bars, then again there probably aren't many trees in TN that a 24" can't take down.:hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2: ;)
Oh BTW, welcome to AS, If you hang around here for long, you'll get the chainsaw disease.lolol

Last edited:
there are plenty of trees in Tennessee that will take a 24 or more.

i'd get that saw no matter what.hell of a deal.if you don't want it PM me with the contact details,i'll take it.

Latest posts

Back