390 loses battle with log pile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Logger had a little mishap with his 390. Left it on the log pile, things got to moving and the saw kinda found itself in a place it shouldn't be. Surprisingly, this doesn't look terminal so far. Will have to have a closer look though.

S3c4qZT.jpg

gfquXIk.jpg

DOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

My wife ran over her cell phone yesterday, I'll see if she is looking for a matching saw!!!

Done that!! Drove by a camo hunting jacket on highway. Went back to pick it up. Didn't realize until thirty minutes later I dropped my ph out when I reached down to grab the jacket. Went back to the spot where I lost the jacket and sure enough the phone was scattered all over the highway...

Jacket- $30
Phone- $300
Ph numbers and pics lost- priceless

Bob, it's a miracle that the bar pad isn't cracked!!

I will offer my condolences but no sympathy as you knew better than to put that saw in a bad position. Shame shame and you will be deducted 5 points on overall "daily wrap up procedures" lol.

In all seriousness I hope there is no hidden damage as that took some force to snap that.

I will offer my condolences but no sympathy as you knew better than to put that saw in a bad position. Shame shame and you will be deducted 5 points on overall "daily wrap up procedures" lol.
.... .

I don't believe it is Spikes saw, or that it was he who did it!

In all seriousness I hope there is no hidden damage as that took some force to snap that.

Hey guys, this is NOT my saw. :)

Logger/customer. But talk about "should have known better", he's a third, in a fourth generation logging family. These guys are really hard on saws. Brought me a bunch of carcasses and they are more beat up than blown up.

Latest posts

Back