390xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrisw

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Well, started on the 390 tonight. Got a couple things done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yep, I'm happy, even though you had to shoot that homeless man to get the CT away from him...

Good!!

MEH, it was only one homeless guy. There are plenty more! LOL

And hopefully that 357 is doing ok.

i like it.:biggrin:

really hate too see china parts on these saws.

Yes I do like OEM, I do play with the china stuff though, good for experimenting. I don't think there is any after-market cyl kits for 390's is there?

Last edited:
:rock::rock:

Me and JJ worked out a trade. Hopefully he's happy with what he got.

Aww dude tell me it aint so!!!!!! You traded that Pristine CT For Husky parts????:rock::rock::rock:

Well, started on the 390 tonight. Got a couple things done.

Gosh will looks like you getting Low on Your Amsoil!!!!!

You planning on windowing the piston with your new toy????

Last edited:
Aww dude tell me it aint so!!!!!! You traded that Pristine CT For Husky parts????:rock::rock::rock:

Gosh will looks like you getting Low on Your Amsoil!!!!!

You planning on windowing the piston with your new toy????

I traded the CT yes. But the saw your thinking of that I showed you was my CA, I still have that.

Doesn't look like there is room for windows.

Will

Got some more done this morning. Trying to mock most of it up to see what parts I need to get.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Degreed the saw too, stock, base gasket in. Not the normal Husky numbers I'm used to.

Ex- 170° duration, 95° ATDC

Int- 150 duration, 74° FTDC

Tran- 122° duration, 119° ATDC

Wow, The exhaust and transfers is higher than I would have guessed....:msp_confused:

Looks good Will, she runnin yet? :D

Anything is possible I guess. But I don't think anything can take the place of a 372. This will be a big 372 I think, for bigger wood.
I like the 372 a lot but the 390 is one saw i will never be without. lots of power but nimble enough to limb . They are great so have fun. by the way you do nice work

Last edited:
You gonna port it Will, or leave it be? With those numbers, where would one port too? I guess if you done a popup and lowered the cylinder some, it would help it out all the way around?

Latest posts

Back