395 build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video is uploading. It's HD video off my canon T3 since my video camera was dead and I didn't have a camera operator.

have more :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::givebeer::popcorn::popcorn:

thankful that cyber-popcorn is relatively a low calorie suppliment.LOL.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::givebeer:

HD videos and DSL don't mix. I have a video of the xpw in the same wood with different b/c. I started uploading it on the laptop since the other one is taking so long. It says 45 minutes left for the 395 video:censored: 18 minutes left for the xpw video and it started about 15 minutes behind using 4G:angry:

oh! this was meant for another thread any ways. The 288/worth thread.sorry will try to fix:msp_biggrin:

No problem. That may be a good piece of information to have:msp_wink:

HD videos and DSL don't mix. I have a video of the xpw in the same wood with different b/c. I started uploading it on the laptop since the other one is taking so long. It says 45 minutes left for the 395 video:censored: 18 minutes left for the xpw video and it started about 15 minutes behind using 4G:angry:

I feel ya. . . It's taken me 3 hours to just produce a 13 minute video in HD -- then a coons age to upload it.

You have to have a fancy computer and connection to really do any serious HD video stuff.

It got to 68% and locked up:taped: I did start it on the laptop and now we're only 15 minutes away:msp_angry:

Here's the xpw video to tide you guys over

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FkVplpjLdRE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
I feel ya. . . It's taken me 3 hours to just produce a 13 minute video in HD -- then a coons age to upload it.

You have to have a fancy computer and connection to really do any serious HD video stuff.

My kids said we have a fairly fast system. I wouldn't know ! But yes, the study i was doing was a good one. I know where there are several 2100/2101 baskets. Maybe even some 181/281/288 stuff. Will have to go see if the ol' badger will let anything go.:rolleyes2:

Ok here it is finally. :bang:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQ1pgf25FUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:blob2:i liked it,i liked it.:rock: Was it starting to rain ? LOoked like you wanted to leave in a hurry.LOL.What kinda chain you runnin'? Any idea on comp. and rpm's?

Last edited:
That was 13.4k there. It ran the strongest right there. At 12.8k it was too rich and 13.8 it lost a little cut time. It was still 4 stroking at 14.4k but I'm not wanting to have it tuned that high. It did jump up to 14.9k when it ran out of fuel.:bang: I thought it had an air leak all the sudden. It didn't take long at all to go through half a tank.

It was pulling around 10k in the cut. That chain was full comp square ground that was too grabby to run on the xpw. I did have an 8 pin on both saws there. I need to get my 32" bar back from a friend. I need to go get a big chunk of oak that will use the whole 32" bar and then compare it again. I have no idea on compression. I don't have a working tester. I've got 3 in the junk pile:help: I think it may benefit from more compression and a little more intake and exhaust. There's more there to take out in case I do have machine work done on it.

Latest posts

Back