395 build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What browser you using Ron? I had problems viewing youtube videos on firefox before the last update.

It crashed my flash player the first time I hit play on them in Firefox, but when I reloaded the page they played. I thought it was just me.

My kids said we have a fairly fast system. I wouldn't know ! But yes, the study i was doing was a good one. I know where there are several 2100/2101 baskets. Maybe even some 181/281/288 stuff. Will have to go see if the ol' badger will let anything go.:rolleyes2:

:popcorn:

Ok here it is finally. :bang:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQ1pgf25FUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Video worked fine for me. Looks/sounds good.:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
A lot of times it tells me it can't play a video and then it plays them with Firefox. Chrome doesn't have problems with it. I don't use IE any more. The wife uses it and I don't want to mess up her favorites with chainsaw stuff.

A lot of times it tells me it can't play a video and then it plays them with Firefox. Chrome doesn't have problems with it. I don't use IE any more. The wife uses it and I don't want to mess up her favorites with chainsaw stuff.

Yeah I'm running Chrome. No problems with your vids.

I dont know what system we run or any of that but this is the video i linked wrong earlier. loocks like i should have left it here. Has any ever heard of this 2100 crankshaft stuff before. Not to kipe a thread either:D

Husqvarna 395 XP Big Bore + Bigger Crankshaft = 106 cc's (phase 2) - YouTube

Well I've had to work weekends so no progress on the saw yet. I might run it some this weekend in sycamore just to get some more runtime on it.

I wish mine was. I hoped to have it done by next weekend so I could run it against Durand's.

Well I got some time and messed with the 395 again a little. I left the 288s alone and worked on this one. Here's a video bucking some small poplar. I think it did improve a decent bit for what was done.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HSBi-4EhKZw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back