395xp back in the game.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WidowMaker1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
just a quick vid of my loved 395xp. just blowing out the webs, getting ready for RAFT, & hazard reduction work out the state forest and our farm.

[video=youtube;Ka0SXiz_-js]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka0SXiz_-js[/video]

just a quick vid of my loved 395xp. just blowing out the webs, getting ready for RAFT, & hazard reduction work out the state forest and our farm.

[video=youtube;Ka0SXiz_-js]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka0SXiz_-js[/video]

Clean'em, tune'em, sharpen some chains and get ready for the fun!

I don't know how you Aussies do it. Everything down there bites, stings, and is usually painful, if not fatal. Besides, you guys have some HUGE spiders. Not for this kid.

Clean'em, tune'em, sharpen some chains and get ready for the fun!
I don't know how you Aussies do it. Everything down there bites, stings, and is usually painful, if not fatal. Besides, you guys have some HUGE spiders. Not for this kid.

its all good mate, most are born think skinned in country australia.

Only Husqvarna I'd ever consider owning!

they all get the job done, more a matter of who's capable hands there in. but yes mate the 395 is one of my favorite saws, for all tasks.

Some nice Red Stringy?..............unless it's Mesmate! :msp_thumbup:

yeah mate tons of logs laying around on the farm, lost about 10% of the 300 acres of forest on the farm just from blow downs alone, had them 160kmh winds come threw maybe 3-4 years ago. yellow stringy i believe

Yeah but you have women in the northern hemisphere also don't you?

If you are referring to the Huntsman, the poor bugger gets a bad rap for such a docile spider. I'm quite happy to have them hang quietly from the internal walls etc in summer as they're not there to give you any grief and are quite happy to coexist. Quite often when cutting up firewood you will have 40-50 of them scattering every where around you as they shelter during the colder months.

Last edited:

If you are referring to the Huntsman, the poor bugger gets a bad rap for such a docile spider. I'm quite happy to have them hang quietly from the internal walls etc in summer as they're not there to give you any grief and are quite happy to coexist. Quite often when cutting up firewood you will have 40-50 of them scattering every where around you as they shelter during the colder months.

Just reading that gave me the creeps. Sorry, spiders and I do not mix.

I'd love to visit down there and would move in a heartbeat if I could. People make too big a deal about what they don't know about. We have/had killer bees around here about 10 years ago, constant phone calls to exterminate them. Well the bees are still here and no more phone calls. Ended up being honey bees that somebody kept pissing off. "Dang they sting when you are wrecking their home" CJ

I'd love to visit down there and would move in a heartbeat if I could. People make too big a deal about what they don't know about. We have/had killer bees around here about 10 years ago, constant phone calls to exterminate them. Well the bees are still here and no more phone calls. Ended up being honey bees that somebody kept pissing off. "Dang they sting when you are wrecking their home" CJ

Nitro some some difficulties with some creepy crawlies and that's cool.

The Huntsman is such a docile spider. I have no issue with them whatsoever. Can't say the same for the missus! (the missus with Huntsmans.................you know what I mean!).

Yeah, living here isn't as bad as some may think. I love it here and wouldn't move in a heartbeat! :msp_wink:

Just down the road from home, taken a coupla months ago.

Back