• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade 395xpw or ms461r for 390xpw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmtlogging

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm looking to trade my 395 or 461 for a nice 390 (if ported and in good shape I'll put cash on top). I'll also consider selling them. The 395 is all stock with about 40 tanks ran through the 461 is a month old and has 7 tanks ran through it, and has a maxflow and I gutted the muffler and put a DP cover on it. I have pictures but I'm not sure how to upload them

Look for the "Upload a File" button in the lower right corner, then use the Brows button to find your pic file.

Hi everyone. I'm looking to trade my 395 or 461 for a nice 390 (if ported and in good shape I'll put cash on top). I'll also consider selling them. The 395 is all stock with about 40 tanks ran through the 461 is a month old and has 7 tanks ran through it, and has a maxflow and I gutted the muffler and put a DP cover on it. I have pictures but I'm not sure how to upload them

With the Full Wrap handle, that 395 definitely has some value. Just out of curiosity, why the desire for a 390 over the 395? GLWS/Trade

How much outright for the 395? I also have a ported ms461r if interested

Good seller here. Got the 395 today and looks good. Haven't got it home to run but looks like no surprises.

Latest posts

Back