• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 4-5 yr old 660 Plus 028

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Jones

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I have recently upgrade my big saw and no longer need the four or five year old 660. It is in good shape and I am the original ower. A dealer did the muffler mod and tuned it. Everything works as it should. It's first 3 years of life, it was the only saw I used to cut the 12 cords of firewood I burn every year. The last year and a half, it's been my big wood saw for my tree service. It comes out of the truck 3 times a week for 6 months a year. I'd like to either trade it straight up for a ported 362 or another disqustingly fast, mid sized saw in that range or I'd take $650 shipped for the powerhead only.

I also have a 028 AV super in perfect working order. I got it as payment for a job last November. The guy that gave it to me was a collector and the original owner. The saw is in really good shape. I don't carry it around in the bucket tracks so it hasnt seen much use. It comes with a 16 inch bar and a new chain.. I'd let it go for $250 firm shipped or I'd trade it plus some cash for something in the mid sized saw range,

I'll go get pics and add them soon.

Calling @ USMC615
I've tried my brother a few times on the phone, nothing. It'll probably be this evening before I can get out to his house possibly to get with him. If there's any other interest, by all means, jump on it fellas. That is a clean 028 AV Super for the money.

Haven't heard a word from my brother and too late to ride a county away. Good luck with the 028 sell..trust me, it won't last long. If I didn't have two already, it would've disappeared as soon as the pics were posted earlier.

Latest posts

Back