4 cedars, RBtree and two grunts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and.. when the flip doesn't quite work out... from 80+ feet

Note the "buried" electrical cable...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Da video.....

no titles or transitions yet...you guys were really on top of the ground work...look at ya scurrying back and forth!!

lolol Like bees in the hive...

attachment.php

uh oh... hijacked my own thread. My new hive installed Saturday. Damn, my jeans look "thin".:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
7900 action

attachment.php

Nice pics !

That seems quite a deep face cut there. I have been following the 1/3 rule thread a while untill I lost interest, but what is the reason for this deep face on this obvious leaner ?
thanks

Oups, just watched the video !!! All became clear in an instant : seems someone in action who know what he's doing !!

Last edited:
Nice work RB. Now, whats a bf of nice cedar like those worth today?? I'll bet there are guys and gals here who make furniture tha'll just be-a-droolin over those sticks. Hey RB could ya add a scratch-an-sniff to that video? Lol. I'd love to smell those fresh cuts.

Last edited:
Looks like you did some great work there guys. The pics are great, but I'm sure they can't capture the whole story.

I'm sure Sawtroll will chime in about bar length :hmm3grin2orange:

Well, if you insist, the bar on the 3120 looks a bit longer than it had to be.........:buttkick:

Great work and great pics, for sure! :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

Nice work, can't believe anyone would have attempted that as a 'first job' :dizzy:
Must have been rough for you Lakeside only seeing one orange and white saw on that site, the rest look like a bunch of off-brands :greenchainsaw:

Da video.....

no titles or transitions yet...you guys were really on top of the ground work...look at ya scurrying back and forth!!

embed id="VideoPlayback" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="fs=true"

Doesn't look like it embedded so...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6649904489366062560&hl=en

Let's see if the more compressed You Tube version will embed...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6UFXKmH4zw&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6UFXKmH4zw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Very nicely done.

Nice work, can't believe anyone would have attempted that as a 'first job' :dizzy:
Must have been rough for you Lakeside only seeing one orange and white saw on that site, the rest look like a bunch of off-brands :greenchainsaw:

I let the old guy have his 15 minutes.... left all my saws (except the Ms200) at home. We had Jason's 440 to cut him out if he got stuck. ;)

I let the old guy have his 15 minutes.... left all my saws (except the Ms200) at home. We had Jason's 440 to cut him out if he got stuck. ;)

Looks like the old guy knows what he's doing and his saws too....;)

You gotta tell us (Dolmar guys) what you thought of the 7900 in action. Now be honest but not too hard on us!:laugh:

BTW....That looks like a beautiful place to live.....:cheers:

Back