40cc Shoot Out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TTT again, are you forgetting about us Randy or just letting the suspense build?

I've had to get some other stuff outta here. The 241C was one of those. I've got videos of it in 10X10 pine and in round wood so we can still compare......I've just not had time to port the others yet. :(

I've had to get some other stuff outta here. The 241C was one of those. I've got videos of it in 10X10 pine and in round wood so we can still compare......I've just not had time to port the others yet. :(

i've heard there's some midgets in your area looking for work. they got small hands. small shifty hands.

Randy, I am glad to see that you remembered what "I have a potty mouth" really stands for.

Excess650, I had a Makita401 and Redmax3800 both broke in and muffler mods and the 3800 was more powerful by a good bit. I really liked the 401 but 3800 was better. I sold the 401 to my neighbor. The Dolmar 420 I had never seemed to rev very high even with the muffler done. 420 was a very nice saw.

Another good saw that might burst some bubbles in the 40cc under is a older echo 4000. Then again IMO it weighs so close to 3ci;s why bother.

attachment.php

View attachment 290962

Here's a couple of videos of Andrew's MS241 after the port work. It turned out very well. The chain is just a .325 semi chisel.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of pics on another hard drive.....that computer is dead at the moment though.......

Here's one of the muffler mod that was still on my camera......

I have a bunch of pics on another hard drive.....that computer is dead at the moment though.......

Here's one of the muffler mod that was still on my camera......

Nice running little saw. Too bad they don't sell them state side, I'd be tempted to buy one.

Latest posts

Back