40cc Shoot Out

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my Redmax wins the weight battle but not the power battle. :msp_wink:

I figured it would be a close match, but I'll still have a zippy saw that weighs at least a pound less than the other two. Perfect for hauling through the woods all day.

How do they compare to a stock 026 or 260?

I paid $275, out the door, for my 421. :D

I think normal rate is around $320ish.

Here is what the local dealer sells the 420 for here in Mt Vernon Washington

001.jpg

001.jpg

after taxes they are $416 out the door here. and you get a clean shiny dust free saw.
how any shop can let their product get grungy like that is beyond me. people are coming in to buy a new product that looks new. they want to be the ones to get dirt on it.

Which of course explains all that dust sitting on his sample inventory. Heck, thats way more than what we pay for them here in Canada!

Either the dumbest dealer out there or just using the Dolmars as sales props to sell whatever other saws he is making more money on.

No, never - but they don't hurt either! :givebeer:

I have not yet seen the pictures I prayed not to see.

If you choose not to, thats fine-I consider that as silly as saying there is no God. I just don't tell you that at every chance.

Here is what the local dealer wishes to sell the 420 for here in Mt Vernon Washington

001.jpg

fixed it for ja. With that amount of dust, it must have been a direct import of one of the first samples from Hamburg!

Latest posts

Back