42 special Parts help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justineldridge88

Reaction score
I’ve had my grandfathers old 42 special for a while and I’m trying to get it fixed. It’s missing a sprocket and sprocket washer. I’m having a heck of a time finding parts and I’m not sure which aftermarket parts off of Amazon would fit it. If you guys could steer me in the right direction i would be forever greatful. This saw has a lot of sentimental value and I’d like to use it to start cutting a patch of large cedars on the farm.

Attachments

• 11D8386F-4A62-4DB6-86EA-321559CE64CF.jpeg
    11D8386F-4A62-4DB6-86EA-321559CE64CF.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I’ve had my grandfathers old 42 special for a while and I’m trying to get it fixed. It’s missing a sprocket and sprocket washer. I’m having a heck of a time finding parts and I’m not sure which aftermarket parts off of Amazon would fit it. If you guys could steer me in the right direction i would be forever greatful. This saw has a lot of sentimental value and I’d like to use it to start cutting a patch of large cedars on the farm.
Try Baileys online,they should have your sprocket .The 42 Special is not a super common saw on Ebay,but parts do come up .

Latest posts

Back