461 vs 372XT vs 576XT vs 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha

Brad! I was thinking what the heck become of you just this morning?
now here you are trying to cause **** with us...lol
i see what you are doing...trying to get my to say the four letter f word, i'm not going to...you know i call it skip....skip...skip...skip.
there i feel better. hope family is well. i got to peace out for the night.
Yes sir, went awol there for a bit working around the place and such. Chipper1 found me in the comments section of a husky saw comparison video on the ol YouTube, so here I am pokin the hornets nest again lol. I'm just FULL of useless info so I couldn't SKIP.........this read LMAO! Family is well and I hope you ain't outgrown them steep brushy hillsides pard, safe cuttin

so you are saying no choke is needed and when it finally fires up it smokes raw fuel for a bit? that has to be needle drip down. otherwise it will start first pull warmed up or 4 0r 5 pulls?If its stored with the bar in an up position then take cap and filter off in that position and see if there is a pool of fuel. Otherwise, pull the cap and filter off and set it in the sun for half hour with the bar propped up. Make sure to dry any fuel in the 90 first.
But yet you start it fine when its cold? You shouldn't have to choke again unless its not getting warm. the saw doesn't have a primer system does it? if it doesn't then its not back flowing from a failing vent. its lean on the low then or possibly drip down is your problem or your ****ing up...lol use your decompression without the choke if it doesn't fire then choke for 2 pulls then put it back in even if it doesn't fire. if you do go back on the low, a 1/4 is plenty to give you your answer' good luck
Im sure it will get figured out. Too hard to diagnose on the interwebs.

Latest posts

Back