50" Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffTucker

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am curious if anybody can point me in the right direction. I just bough a husqvarna 2100cd and am looking for a 50" bar. I have some big pine timber I need to mill some slabs out of (50" may not be big enough). I am having a difficult time finding this length bar and when I do they want some astronomical price for it. Does anybody have experience purchasing these longer bars? Thank you in advance!

if you wanna play you gotta pay lol,they do increase in price drastically beyond 36" check saw king on flea bay he lists long bar and chain combos quite often used bar with new chain,also known as chainsaw guy on youtube i think you could even contact him directly and he would give you a decent deal,never dealt with him personally but he has a 100% rating on flea bay so he must be a decent seller

I know who you are talking about. Thank you for the tip. Ive watched some of his you-tube stuff....
I know they arent going to be cheap, but was hoping to find one under $400. That price was for bar only

couple weeks back he posted a 47" D009 windsor speed tip with new chisel skip jhg chain i bid 68.00 and didn't watch close enough got outbid by a dollar sold for 69.00 i think he gives a phone number on youtube.

unless you can get a used bar off the 'bay, new long bars are not too cheap. I would be surprised if you would find one for under 300.00. Canon makes some fine long bars, but as has been said earlier, they ain't cheap. Might keep an eye on Bailey's they run specials and clearance items from time to time, might come across a deal on a new bar.

couple weeks back he posted a 47" D009 windsor speed tip with new chisel skip jhg chain i bid 68.00 and didn't watch close enough got outbid by a dollar sold for 69.00 i think he gives a phone number on youtube.

That is a really good deal. Sorry you missed it. I sure apreciate all the help/advice that everybody on this site offers. I suppose thats why I keep coming back.

Latest posts

Back