50cc saw with best power to weight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not know about the HP rating but the 46cc Poulan 295 is supposedly 10.0 lbs

Just guessing, I would say the MS261 V2 probably has the highest power to weight with the 550 V1 and 346 NE right on it's heels.

I have not seen any sub 10 lb saws unless you go way back to the pioneers, and videos of their performance are uninspiring. Is there anything out there in the 10-10 3/4 pound range that really stands out?
Echo 501P is about $450 new The 490 is about $250-300 new 501 supposedly has 20% more power. 10.6lb

I never let the weight of the saw bother me. I don’t stand there posing for sports illustrated I keep it in the wood. im Crippled but still can run them bucking. I can still pick them up. Even my sons can use the big saws too. It’s the cutting speed in big wood the big power heads rule. Those 24” diameter oaks don’t jump in the truck.

My back pain is from a kidney stone that’s the size of my kidney. They can’t operate. My upper body is ok. My first doctor made a bad call 20 years ago.
Id get that kidney fixed if possible! ASAP Dont want to live out your life on one. They cud put u on dialysys or what ever. While repairing kidney. Just my 2 cents.

Id get that kidney fixed if possible! ASAP Dont want to live out your life on one. They cud put u on dialysys or what ever. While repairing kidney. Just my 2 cents.
PS save that stone and shove it up first drs a hole

The op asked for 10 pound saws, not me. I would love to have a 346, never been fortunate enough to own one.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
346 is pretty much old news!!! The 550xp replaced it jonsered cs2253 same saw in power but looks nicer!!! They may be $500+ but once u run one you will say I shud have got it 10 yrs ago.Autotune rules dont be afraid of it.

Back