5100 just burned up

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think they Dolmar would have to sell a lot more to make it worth the effort.

So I guess that $200.00 for a 5100 with a scored P/C, person to person is good. Good to know.

I don't think a fried 5100 is worth $200. If you're going to sink the money in a new P/C you would be better off buying new.

400 for a new one that aint worth a darn, 200 for a toe up one and 200 to fix it or more.

hee,hee,

nope the numbers dont work for me.

P.S. i paid $100 bucks for my 5100 killer on ebay.

:laugh:

It's a RED saw with a husky bar ?? so what IS it ??

Anybody wanna trade a fried 5100 for a nice 031AV ??
i want one of those fried dolmars :)

Ah,

Redmax 5000.

It would do good to keep up with my 5100. It sure as heck aint going to kill it.

Ah,

Redmax 5000.

It would do good to keep up with my 5100. It sure as heck aint going to kill it.

well i cant speak for them all but this one here, she's a screamer...

..........Right before they fryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Now MO,,you take it easy on all that "fried" stuff,,aint good for ya :)
and i offered a nice 031,same size saw,for a toasted 5100,just to get into some fried stuff myself,,will ANBODY respond ??

I think alot of this talk about the 5100's going belly up is talk. People hear "stories" and then vomit them over and over. Do Husky's score pistons and cylinders? Do Stihls? You bet they do. But I will bet that 99.9% of these failures are from the operator that was playing with the carb or someone who didn't mix the fuel properly. I think the horse is dead and has been beat thoroughly. If the carb is adjusted like many have suggested, the 5100 is very dependable and will not crater. Wanab, you like to stir the pot. That Shindaiwa was a good deal, if you got it for $100.00. But it won't stay with my 5100. You better stay away form that FIRE WATER!:greenchainsaw:

I think alot of this talk about the 5100's going belly up is talk. People hear "stories" and then vomit them over and over. Do Husky's score pistons and cylinders? Do Stihls? You bet they do. But I will bet that 99.9% of these failures are from the operator that was playing with the carb or someone who didn't mix the fuel properly. I think the horse is dead and has been beat thoroughly. If the carb is adjusted like many have suggested, the 5100 is very dependable and will not crater. Wanab, you like to stir the pot. That Shindaiwa was a good deal, if you got it for $100.00. But it won't stay with my 5100. You better stay away form that FIRE WATER!:greenchainsaw:

a good running shinny will give a 5100 all it can handle and then some maybe...

its the Redmen ya' got to watch out for!

:greenchainsaw:

a good running shinny will give a 5100 all it can handle and then some maybe...

its the Redmen ya' got to watch out for!

:greenchainsaw:

Good to see you got a sense of humor anyway !!
you were just joking right ??

Latest posts

Back