550 XP oiling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have a 3 year warranty. I'm go going to use it. Just checking here first because to honest most of you guys are more knowledgeable Then the people that are going to be working on my saw lol
Certainly a lot to be said about that... generally I would rather not have someone else work on my saws, cars, etc.

I find with the oil adjustment screw at full open I use nearly a full tank of oil (approx 3/4 to 7/8 tank) the time the saw turns off from running out of fuel.

I could see this varying a bit due to pump manufacturing variation.

Ok so I've checked the oil holes in bar and cleaned every thing up. Am I missing something? Anyone got a picture of there oil hole close up? Mine has a piece of rubber it I'm assuming it's the line

Everything I have looks like what you have pictured here. That black piece is the rubber i was referring to. But my bar has 2 holes I'm guessing for flipping the bar upside down when it's worn a little. And the hole in my bar don't look as big from what I recall

Latest posts

Back