550xp dual spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowzers!! They almost look as nice as the oem factory 550 spike......nah just kiddin! PSP's would pay good money for a set like that, the husky badge would have been tricky with the ol file lol.

Those are very nice, better than the one I made out of an old circular saw blade with an angle grinder :)

and much better than the factory one

Sierra sent me a set for the 562 that look just like these. They perform terrific, and protects the saw very well. He ships fast, here in two days.

Sierradmax, can I order a set fot my MM 545 and my 562 ? I don't need the Husqvarna sign but those would protect the front of my saw very well.m

Do I pm you or do you just do those for your friends ?

Thanks

J-F

All, just an FYI, th2 562 & 550 sets I made were for my personal saws. I tweaked the original set for the 562xp and sold the original to Porsche. Making a run of 20+ (cost effective) will not have the Husky logo and are costly. Hardware alone (all stainless) is $10. Probably around $40

I am going to my cottage in the woods until monday.

Internet connection is going going to fail any minute now.

If it's ok with you and the parts are available I will take a set for each of my saws.

I will pm you on monday.

Have a great Christmas week-end

J-F

Latest posts

Back