555's Have Arrived....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike60

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, they're here guys.
:clap::clap:

Showed up right at 9:00. Took a few pics for everybody.

o0EVO.jpg

hmmcr.jpg

Couple more on the way

Set it up with an 18" B&C. Came with a 3/8 sprocket, and it does take the narrow tail mount.

VDah9.jpg

Feels the same weight wise as the 560 prototype that I had last year. (ran the same B&C on that one.) Compression feels pretty tight also.

y18aG.jpg

Thats awesome Bob. They look really,really sharp! Will you be getting in the the 562xp's?

Thats awesome Bob. They look really,really sharp! Will you be getting in the the 562xp's?

Not for a while. I'm told they aren't even in the country yet.

I'm going to fire this 555 up, and if it's not raining when I leave here this afternoon I'm going to go over to a buddy's log site and give it a work out. I'll take a few more pics in the woods.

Not for a while. I'm told they aren't even in the country yet.

I'm going to fire this 555 up, and if it's not raining when I leave here this afternoon I'm going to go over to a buddy's log site and give it a work out. I'll take a few more pics in the woods.

Awesome man! Cant wait for those pics. I bet it will run just fantastic too.

Thanks spike60,

From the pics, did Husky move the B&C oil port forward just a bit to make it easier to fill or is that just the camera angle?

What is the "selling price"? Inquiring minds want to know.

Take Care

Got mine! :msp_w00t:

Mind if I post up a few pics in your thread?

Not yet, just finished wiping the drool of it so I could snap some photos.

5998370650_621b814c15_z.jpg

5998370104_07f18e201f_z.jpg

5997817453_02a38f509e_z.jpg

5998368524_47fbf3fc4e_z.jpg

I like the idea of the captive bar nuts. Not sure I need a fuel window on a saw like this, but it's there. It's a sweet little rig. As much as I love my 365 I may just have to see how much of a trade-in I'll allow myself for this thing :laugh:

at last...the wait is over....well, partly....still want a 560xp if they really do exist? Call me a sucker for the "xp" designation. I'm sure the tri-V will be a great saw though!
what's the weight and overall balance feel like?
:clap:

looks like they decided to go with the all orange look for the 555...even the top cover clips. I wonder if the 560/562 will follow or have the silver like all the pics have shown? The fuel window is a surprise, but I don't mind it. I'm liking this saw....just wonder what's going to be different from the 560/562 since they have the same displacement...other than the mounts and air filter.

I for one hope the 562XP will be just as it has been shown. I just love the silver on it. Very sharp IMO.

what's the build date and sequence numbers on these if you can tell...just curious how long they have been sitting waiting on the green light to be imported.

Latest posts

Back