560 XP toast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke 560xp

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Was working today with the 560 and after about 5 mins she starts running funny ,not picking up like a 560 should ,so i turn it off and check the airfilter the plug nothing seems to be wrong . Start it up again and it keeps stalling when its ticking over so i decide to pull the muffler ,dont really know why just thought i would and yup piston is toast . Ill put up some photos tommorow after ive taken it to the dealer:msp_angry:

The only other 560xp toast I know of was straight gased.

A bit further down the page. You're not related to that guy are ya?

No I just saw that one aswell must not be a good day for 560s .. Naah i always run 32:1 never had straight fuel anywhere near it

What's with the knife beer picks, can't say that combo ever crossed my mind, is that how you guys get down in Ohio?

How does an AT saw compensate for a significant air leak. Isn't there a point where the saw could still be a running saw but the AT carb reaches it's adjustment limits. It seems to me the system could hide an air leak until it was major. Apparently I've got some reading up to do on the technology.

I dont know ..it is possible i would think but what do i know ..and i dont think so on my saw it was only 7 months old

Latest posts

Back