560 XP toast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping from the UK to here(ROI) is ridiculous compared to how much it is within the UK. However, UK to NI(AKA UK NI) is half what it is to Ireland. Go figger.

I suppose you haven't got somebody you could have it shipped to in NI or Wales then?

I was working a deal on a 2260 or a 562 to run up to a 24" bar ported. ;)

2260's are near impossible to find here or the UK.

Do you know someone who can do a good port job on a saw in the UK? I ask mastermind he seems OK to ship one, but i have bad experiences with customs...

I was working a deal on a 2260 or a 562 to run up to a 24" bar ported. ;)

2260's are near impossible to find here or the UK.

Like this one???

attachment.php

If you want a ported new 2260, I'd suggest you get ahold of T.Landrum on this site..
No idea what the shipping would be, but he's a dealer and it's a one price deal ported and delivered...

Like this one???

attachment.php

If you want a ported new 2260, I'd suggest you get ahold of T.Landrum on this site..
No idea what the shipping would be, but he's a dealer and it's a one price deal ported and delivered...

He's the main guy I was trying to work with, and he is willing to so much as make it almost look like a parts saw. But it looks like customs is gonna rape me no mater how I go about it. I am gonna have a think about it.

Latest posts

Back