560 XP toast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im down here in Cork near Bantry ...well igot it back anyways .. my dealer said husqvarna wouldnt do anything with it so he did it himself . New piston and rings and honed the cylinder ...turns out the cylinder wasnt scored it was just transfer of the piston that made it appear to be scored ....damn my untrained eyes hahaha. Anyway im just glad to have it back. Give the solo a bit of a break :hmm3grin2orange::msp_thumbup:

Did the dealer find out why it got scored? If not, it will likely happen again.....

The dealer didnt say how it scored no.He didnt do a vacuum test he proablay isnt set up for that to be honest .I need to take a good look round his shop check out what he has got in terms off tools to test with.

I'm down in your neck of the woods for the weekend in Ballydehob. ;)

Gorgeous down here. Lots of forest, too. My Irish Fiancee' has a bud down here. I think we're due to head in to SCHULL! for tomorrow.

I'm down in your neck of the woods for the weekend in Ballydehob. ;)

Gorgeous down here. Lots of forest, too. My Irish Fiancee' has a bud down here. I think we're due to head in to SCHULL! for tomorrow.

Yup its pretty nice down here not much forest left where i live now that i have my big saw back haha .....We were just working in ballydehob last few days doing a job topping a couple of alders and few ashes ... Have a good weekend bud :msp_thumbup::biggrin:

Yup its pretty nice down here not much forest left where i live now that i have my big saw back haha .....We were just working in ballydehob last few days doing a job topping a couple of alders and few ashes ... Have a good weekend bud :msp_thumbup::biggrin:

I was in Bantry for a bit this weekend.

large.jpg

This is the road there - still some forest left ;)

large.jpg

Yeah Ireland is a nice place .. well i got my 560 for 750 from my local dealer but he would cut a good deal.I would say no ill try pm you.

Bloody hell! You Irish don't half pay a fair few quid for a saw, try f r jones in England, bout £600, which is bout 650-700 euro

Then the shipping comes to 150 squids. :(

Thanks for the info, Luke. I'm still not exactly sure which route to go about on the saw. Whether to get one from the states and put me at the mercy of customs or here and port it.

Thanks for the info, Luke. I'm still not exactly sure which route to go about on the saw. Whether to get one from the states and put me at the mercy of customs or here and port it.

You can't get the 560xp from the US, just the 562xp and 2260.

Guessing you've priced it up from there then? I'm surprised at the shipping cost

I nearly got busted by the customs there was a 372 on fleabay for 400 bucks ,checked how much it would cost to get through all the taxes and charges with a free online caclulator said it would cost over 600 totlal :mad:

So you fellas get to trade squids for saws over there????
How many catfish would a new 560 cost me??
:msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back