562xp Hesitation Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boxygen

boxygen

ArboristSite Guru
my dealer has 562xp's with serial starting 2013xxxxxxxx as well as even fresher 526xp's arriving on a palette this week .... Is there any chance these 2013 and even newer 562's with EL46's are not the lemon carbs?
I don't think there is anybody out there that is going to be able to tell you the answer to that. Not enough is known about the "problem" yet.

ncvarmint

ncvarmint

ArboristSite Operative
Mine has 1 tank thru it and has hesitation issues
Let it idol for 10seconds and it take a second to rev up good. Is this a easy fix for me to do myself or do I need to wait on a fix from husqvarna?

KenJax Tree

KenJax Tree

Terraphobic
Both 562's were made in June of 2012 and the 550 was made in September 2013.

1 562 stumbled when you hit the throttle for about the first tank then worked itself out and the other one and the 550 never had any problems at all.

Sent from my Autotune Carb

A.E. Metal Werx

A.E. Metal Werx

Addicted to ArboristSite
I am happy as **** to announce that my 562 runs phenomenal thanks to Mitch working on it and the last trick of rotating the butterfly. You guys are great. Special thanks to Mitch for getting it to be operational.

MountainHigh

MountainHigh

Selective Tree whacker
Husky should be paying Mitch for dealer training/service videos. Suggestion for Mitch .... call Husky up and tell them you have fix for their carb issue and you want to help them solve future issues as well - you are gun for hire - Start a nice little password protected site for Husky dealers and retain copyright to your own work - I'm not kidding, there is a market there - just get better camera that focuses on close up detail. :) And of course, AS members always get free previews :p

Latest posts