562xp VS 266xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Now I don't have to search for that again! You guys have made my decision real easy. Keep both!! Maybe this weekend I'll attack the 562. See what happens.

Me too. I brought the 562 in today see if they could flash it but no luck. Will try cutting the spring shorter. Ran it today for a while. It's really not bad. Thing cuts like mad. And the 266 isn't for sale yet. I'll give it some time

Well the 562 carb I worked on turned out to be a short term solution. It's at the Husqvarna dealer at the moment getting the 562 factory upgrade.
Usually when a product has a faulty part from the factory like this it is covered in a recall. How this isn't a sanctioned recall from Husqvarna is a mystery to me. Apparently the 550 is victim too.

Usually when a product has a faulty part from the factory like this it is covered in a recall. How this isn't a sanctioned recall from Husqvarna is a mystery to me. Apparently the 550 is victim too.

Yeah. I brought mine to the dealer thinking they would say "oh yeah, we'll just do this and this." But they said "sure, drop it off and we'll try to have w a look next week and call you with an estimate." So I took it home as it barely has a stumble and figured I'd play with it first. I cut the spring and haven't had a chance to run it yet. I lent it to a friend sunday and I asked him how was the stumble. He replied with "what stumble?"

Latest posts

Back