562xpg 20" techlite evaluation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine went down the road before it had 30k on it, The Chinese would have been offended if they built that mess that I owned. Sunfish 2 years to burn 10 tanks!!! WOW. CJ

He mainly use his 346xps - his other saws are just for fun. :msp_biggrin:

My 562 has been flawless!

It has taken me almost 2 years to burn 10 tanks. Easy on mix! :D

:msp_scared: That's equivellant to one day of use! :msp_scared:

You like that saw too much to not use it! Now go play with it :chainsaw:

EDIT: I meant the saw........ Play with the saw

:msp_scared: That's equivellant to one day of use! :msp_scared:

You like that saw too much to not use it! Now go play with it :chainsaw:

I like the 346xp better and use it a whole lot more.

The 562 is my 'big' saw and isn't needed as much. :msp_biggrin:

Last edited:
Yeah, too many saws and I use a 346xp most of the time.

Well we all have too many saws when you think about it. :rolleyes2:

I try and make sure that I run a lot of different models, but there are a few that always seem to stay in the "fueled and ready" pile. For a while my go-to small saw was a 2150 with a 2153/346NE top end. Already scuffed so no need to baby it. Used it a LOT. It got kind of nudged aside when the 550 came out, but I still ran a couple tanks through it over the past year.

We have different experiences with the 6.0L it seems. I got 14-15mpg highway. Towing was maybe 10-12. Plowing I got 8-10mpg, mostly closer to 10 though. Couple of broken header studs and some ticking but that engine was great to me.

My friend get 16-17 on the hwy with his. No issues with the engine other than horrendous fuel use, the rest of the truck, well not so much. Very happy to see that POS go. I get about 10mpg with my diesel plowing and 6-8mpg with my 454's. But I am happy to say NO MORE PLOWING, WOOOOHOOOOOOOO. CJ

Latest posts

Back