576xp being replaced with 572XP . . . Latest generation auto tune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just about ready to pull the trigger on the 576 XP and then I spent an entire day cutting wood with my 562xp (ported by Mitch) and I totally had a blast. My saw runs even better in the 2nd season than the first season I had it.

I had so much fun with the 562xp, that I decided that I am going to wait for Husky to replace their 576xp with the same technology as the 562xp.

I know Husky has to be working hard on this upgrade for a couple of reasons:
  1. 576XP got off to a bad start with the first generation auto tune that was buggy at first. Now when people research this saw, they think this is a bad saw because of the initial reviews on it.
  2. I think Husky wants to hit a home run in the 70cc market so they can have a saw that is not only awesome, but has awesome reviews all the way from day one.
  3. The reason no one knows the replacement is happening is because more people like me won't purchase the 576xp which is actually a good saw - as they will wait.
I am betting the cat will be out of the bag in late 2014 if not sooner.

I still love my Stihl weed eaters and my Stihl dealer. I think I am going to keep my pro saws in the the Husky family from now on.
I was just about ready to pull the trigger on the 576 XP and then I spent an entire day cutting wood with my 562xp (ported by Mitch) and I totally had a blast. My saw runs even better in the 2nd season than the first season I had it.

I had so much fun with the 562xp, that I decided that I am going to wait for Husky to replace their 576xp with the same technology as the 562xp.

I know Husky has to be working hard on this upgrade for a couple of reasons:
  1. 576XP got off to a bad start with the first generation auto tune that was buggy at first. Now when people research this saw, they think this is a bad saw because of the initial reviews on it.
  2. I think Husky wants to hit a home run in the 70cc market so they can have a saw that is not only awesome, but has awesome reviews all the way from day one.
  3. The reason no one knows the replacement is happening is because more people like me won't purchase the 576xp which is actually a good saw - as they will wait.
I am betting the cat will be out of the bag in late 2014 if not sooner.

I still love my Stihl weed eaters and my Stihl dealer. I think I am going to keep my pro saws in the the Husky family from now on.
My heart was stolen by 262xp never been the same since. Love my huskys

My heart was stolen by 262xp never been the same since. Love my huskys
Always liked the 262s and my favorite the 288s.
But when i ran the first 371 then the 372s when they first came out i was hooked.
I hope these are a good progression of a great saw.
I'm not brand specific i run what i like of each make.

If you watch the videos, they stress over and over, how they've gone the extra mile to improve cooling, using new materials to shield the carb from excessive heat from the cylinder..

Sounds like Husqvarna actually did some real R&D with this saw before releasing it. Hopefully this saw will be a huge success in the commercial market.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

If you watch the videos, they stress over and over should've gone the extra mile to improve cooling, using new materials to shield the carb from excessive heat from the cylinder..

Sounds like Husqvarna actually did some real R&D with this saw before releasing it. Hopefully this saw will be a huge success in the commercial market.

Remember your 562 heat issue thread? When many blamed the hot start problems on umpteen things and I suggested shielding the carb with heat shield tape. Well many did not take much notice, but it appears that's near dead on what Husky has done with this new saw. OK, OK I'm just blowin muh trumpet! I bet you likey the new FC crank Mr.Andy, I agree this saw looks like they have made serious efforts to better the 5 series in many areas, hopefully this saw is as good as it looks. I've yet to see a FC crank on any OEM saw, bearings, filter, A/T and platform design all got a good upgrade.

So Australia will get it October 2017
My Dyslexia was 'kicking in.
My Bad.

Same source
Husqvarna pre Launch site.

HUSQVARNA 572 XP

RELEASE DATES

APAC

Early 2019

Australia

End 2018

Austria

October 2017

Baltic

January 2018

Belarus

January 2018

Belgium

January 2018

Bosnia

January 2018

Bulgari

January 2018

Denmark

January 2018

Finland

January 2018

France

January 2018

Germany

January 2018

Greece

January 2018

Italiy

January 2018

Netherlands

January 2018

New Zealand

End 2018

Norway

January 2018

Poland

October 2017

Romania

January 2018

Serbia

January 2018

South Africa

January 2018

Sweden

January 2018

Switzerland

October 2017

USA & Canada

Spring Summer 2018

United Kingdom

January 2018

With such a large population, a large forestry industry, and large amounts of forest land, why is Husqvarna waiting to save availability in the US until the end/last?

With such a large population, a large forestry industry, and large amounts of forest land, why is Husqvarna waiting to save availability in the US until the end/last?
I think to test the hell out of it. Fair amount of problems with the 550 and 562. Love those saws but they have not been bulletproof.

If you watch the videos, they stress over and over, how they've gone the extra mile to improve cooling, using new materials to shield the carb from excessive heat from the cylinder..

Looks to me that their R&D was the 562 in the hands of the consumer.

I was told by local shops in BC here that they will be sending this model to test with fallers out here in the fall.
Can you say R&D

I would love to be a fly on the wall.
You know straight up Husqvarna is sending top ends.
I could ask some intimate detail I suppose.
Since Walkers saw shop, C&L Supply, Pilon tool rentals as well Macandale's
Are all porting Husqvarna

My Dyslexia was 'kicking in.
My Bad.

Same source
Husqvarna pre Launch site.

HUSQVARNA 572 XP

RELEASE DATES

APAC

Early 2019

Australia

End 2018

Austria

October 2017

Baltic

January 2018

Belarus

January 2018

Belgium

January 2018

Bosnia

January 2018

Bulgari

January 2018

Denmark

January 2018

Finland

January 2018

France

January 2018

Germany

January 2018

Greece

January 2018

Italiy

January 2018

Netherlands

January 2018

New Zealand

End 2018

Norway

January 2018

Poland

October 2017

Romania

January 2018

Serbia

January 2018

South Africa

January 2018

Sweden

January 2018

Switzerland

October 2017

USA & Canada

Spring Summer 2018

United Kingdom

January 2018

So I have a little time before the 576 goes in the trash... lol

So I have a little time before the 576 goes in the trash... lol
Hey Nick! Hows it buddy.

Don't be that way Nick.

I have a solution. We will change your user name and stay out of the mountains?
No luck eh?
I think I will start a thread 'about the 572...er..um..because we don't have enough. IDK...different discussions.
I can see through a lot of their ****
They said they tested on 5 continents in extreme conditions? -20C is about optimal interior winter conditions for both humans and saws. Then they left the saw outside for the night and said that that would be the real test? That's the best thing for it. Fluctuation is what's going to take it down.
They didn't go over 4,200 ft either.
They said 'Canada' was the biggest test because of both extreme heat as well cold
But they just showed a clip of small south east Kootenys BC. Were is all this testing?

Africa was 38 C (100f)
That's hot, I've cut in that more than a few times and never had an issue with 2 & 3 series.

Back