6 saws ripped off

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame but the culprit that steals is usually someone that knows when and where; makes me wonder if the thief isn't around close. That's what happened to me on three ATV's. The pukes cut a new fence and pushed the ATV's up a long hill and loaded them on a trailer. They pushed them because they wouldn't run, mostly junk. The little idiots, I would have given the junkers to them if they would have asked me; but no they had to P. me O. by cutting my brand new barbed wire fence. Yep, I found out on my own investigation who they are and I suspect they know I know, but they are always guessing when and where I'll bring it up.:blob2: :blob2: :angry2:

dad had a husky 45 stolen but we never found out who didi it. Busted the 340 dollar window in our 61 f600 dumptruck to get it. Left the 041 stihl just took the new husky. Suspect it was a guy who worked for us, always ran the husky, complained about the 041 (too heavy, hard to crank wah wah wah)

I had a van busted into they took 2 saws but left thankfully all my climbing and rigging gear...if only I could get my hands on them..:blob2:

Like it's already been said the most likely people to steal from you are ex or even current employes..:mad:

theft

i know how pissed off you guys are i lost a $3500 red-d-arc /honda welder, i'm pretty sure one of my ex-employees had something to do with it ,just fires me right up when you know but you can't prove it and he won't admit it just like to lay a lickin on him just to make myself feel better, i'm sure the next thief i catch will get the wrath of everything.

Stealing chainsaws is very bad, you have a saw in your hands more than your woman so you get attached. Here in B.C. I had an experience with the police regarding a stolen chainsaw, I was broke and pawned my 266xp, a couple of weeks after I got it back the police came over, a detective and a younger woman in a unmarked car wearing street clothes. The guy asked me if I owned a Husky chainsaw and wanted to see it. He read the serial# to the woman and she said "thats it". The guy asked me where I got it, I told him I bought it from my old boss and that it was mine, whats the problem.... the woman touched my shoulder and asked the guy if she should read me my rights. I was like wtf, the guy had another look at the file in his briefcase and asked me if I knew what a 394 looked like. He explained to me that a 394 had been stolen during a residential break and enter with the same serial# as my saw. They run serial# from the records they get from pawnshops, right number, wrong saw.Then he gave the woman a dirty look, apologized to me and they left. At least they were doing something, the woman must have been scanning lists and got all hot when she saw the number but failed to check the model. Sometimes in the newspaper there is a reward offered for information leading to the return of stolen things, drug addicts will often rat out thier "friends" for dope money. People sometimes find thier stuff at flea markets here as well. Good luck.

2 husky 395's and 2 365's. someday i will find them....someday they will meet me. i will break every bone in my hands destroying them the way they ruined my day. you do not mess with a mans livelyhood or his tools. it is a direct shot at his family. no tolerance.
deep breath.....woooosaaaa

Back