6002 bearings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife was cleaning out a closet and found two combination locks. She asked me if I knew where they came from. I told her I had used them when I was in college (30 years ago). She said she would toss them out. I asked why. She said, "We don't have the combinations anymore!".....So I rattled off both combinations to her...she opened them both.....and made the following statement: "Pretty sad that you can remember two lock combinations from thirty years ago...and can't remember what I said 5 minutes ago!!!" :eek::D:D

My wife was cleaning out a closet and found two combination locks. She asked me if I knew where they came from. I told her I had used them when I was in college (30 years ago). She said she would toss them out. I asked why. She said, "We don't have the combinations anymore!".....So I rattled off both combinations to her...she opened them both.....and made the following statement: "Pretty sad that you can remember two lock combinations from thirty years ago...and can't remember what I said 5 minutes ago!!!" :eek::D:D

20-34-4
Combination of my lock from middle school.
1987ish lol

Latest posts

Back