Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Tacospecial. Homo depot

Isn't "homodepot" basically the same thing as Lowe's... which sells Husqvarna? Albeit 400 series... but being a big-box brand ain't an automatic crap assignment.

But perhaps being a big-box imployee, I'm extra sensitive and got my panties in a bunch

I tell you what, I will put up so I can shut you up, I will send my brand new never fuelled MMWS 562 to any reputable person, they can make a vid against any 362 you want to send.
hope ya got deep pockets big - boy ... don’t furget to send the 5 hun bet to this “neutral party” with your Ol bird legs special ... That’s me “work saw” ... me racers’ bout 60% quicker ... better stuff some xtra bananas in that muffled-mods-work-saw ... LMFAO

5 series saws are NOT all AT saws. Ive been running the 5 series for 15 years or so, (guesstimate) The first one I got was a 575 which was their replacement for the 372, which in the bean counting world, they decided was being dropped from the line. After a brief period and due to customer demand, 372 production resumed but I had already switched to 5 series saws so I continued to run them. I know this is against the holy grail of chainsaw people, but the 575/576/576AT saws WILL outcut a stock 372xp and they do it smoother. I only recently started playing with chainsaws in my spare time and I have rebuilt quite a few junkers from the saw pile.

Husky bought Redmax and used the technology (combined with what they already knew) to produce the 5 series line in an effort to capture more of the professional market under the Husky brand. It hasn't worked out for them and they have reintroduced the Redmax brand. You can argue all you want about which saw is best but Stihl dominates the professional market. US Forest service owns somewhere around 7,500 of them alone. I do like other brands and think a lot of the 562XP but all we run is Stihl because I can go anywhere from Virginia to Florida (which I do during hurricane season) and find a Stihl dealer. Can't say that for any other brand.

Husky bought Redmax and used the technology (combined with what they already knew) to produce the 5 series line in an effort to capture more of the professional market under the Husky brand. It hasn't worked out for them and they have reintroduced the Redmax brand. You can argue all you want about which saw is best but Stihl dominates the professional market. US Forest service owns somewhere around 7,500 of them alone. I do like other brands and think a lot of the 562XP but all we run is Stihl because I can go anywhere from Virginia to Florida (which I do during hurricane season) and find a Stihl dealer. Can't say that for any other brand.
This

They are a 47mm, two transfer port cylinder, on a 372 based bottom end. Mine a is small mount bar.
They are too bulky and heavy for their class but have great throttle reponse and rev high as well. Most people just skip right to a 372.
Believe old 365 specials are 48mm. May be wrong.

That 365 just may be a match for that 441c. That 441c looked slow compared to my ported 390 in rotten oak. Any one else see it drop through last 2 inches of that log. :yes:
A ported 390 at 88cc and at least 1hp more SHOULD whoop-up on a 70.7 cc 441c saw ! If it don’t then I’m a monkeys uncle !776836B6-1536-4BA0-9C16-5A0B76FF9666.gif

Latest posts

Back