660 dawgs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they will. They will fit a 036 too. I do not know about 046 baileys sells different spikes for it.

?????????????????????
I thought that 260-660 took the same clutch cover?

Me too..Not 100% I made a set for my 046 and held them up to my 026 they would fit, but the saw would not sit level.

Dose anyone have dual spikes on a 026, thought I would make a set..

I had some on my 036....... I like the way they keep the saw away from the wood

But i got fussed at in another thread for it.

The fit is a problem on the 361.. the inner and outer dogs will not be aligned, so it puts the stress on the outer dog/side cover.

Once you try the dual dawg setup it is hard to go back to a single setup.

On the 440 and 460 that I just got they have the smaller single dawg and you really can see why most of these saws on ebay have big dents in the mufflers. I've switched the 440's to the bigger and am looking for a set for my 460.

I can tell you that the 361/441/440/460 all use the same bigger spikes. My 361 has duals but they are a bit smaller.

I'll post a pic in a sec....

attachment.php

I'm pretty sure the inner will work for you. I'll check to tomorrow at work.

Cool thanks. Right now I have the larger one from the chain catcher kit on there, but it doesn't want to "grab" as well as I would like. Got to get the max from the 1 spike.

Last edited:
These are a few of my more recent acquisitions.

The 440 is brand new and doesn't have 5 minutes of run time.

The 460 I just picked up last week and supposedly has 5 tanks through it. I haven't even had a chance to run it yet.

The 361 I picked up a month or so back but it has been used. I put the 3/4 wrap, dual dawgs, and deep clutch cover on. They were new.

The 441 is my baby. It doesn't get as much use as my 361's but boy it is smooth to run.

And Yes, I prefer to take care of my saws. I usually blow them off and wipe them down after use. I've found they last longer that way. My saws usually don't spend their lives bouncing around in the back of my truck, sun bleaching the plastic and rain rusting anything and everything.

We still run 3 old Homey's(360's), my other 361, 026 Pro, and one of the 7900's pretty hard. Not that we are in lumber or tree care industry. These saws have a few more bumps and scraps but they are still in great shape.

Latest posts

Back