661 with 41" Cannon Super Bar - video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. She pulled that long chain no problem at all. How was the oiling?

Another thing I noticed, your saw definitely isn't running lean. I hear it more than occasionally 4-stroking when the load is less than heavy, just like a perfect working tune for a saw pulling a long bar.

oils fine. put up some paper down and did WOT with 36" and 41" and the splatter was just a touch more on the 36".

I did a 36" cannon vs 41" cannon vid. I'm doing the editing now. Bar and Jug Temps are running the same IIRC so I would assume then that oil is adequate or else the bar would get really hot.

How's the balance with the 41? Not very good I'm assuming

the 41 makes the 36 regular weight bar seem well VERY VERY NICE! lol The 41" is a real BEAST no joke! It doesn't balance at all. lol You pretty much have to carry it with two hands otherwise the nose will drag on the ground.

I think it is a very rigid bar, they (cannon) made the mount area extra wide. The profile of the 20-36" cannon's are pretty similar the 41" is totally different.

Bottom line - it's totally BAD ASS! practical...depends -

for the occasional large tree or bucking huge wood or showing off or milling or cutting tables...Yes. For anything else I'd say no.

Will a velocity stack fit on the carb studs of a 661? I looked at the cover and you can't run without it. I was trying to think of a way to not have to run the stock filter. It would pack quickly when milling with that cover on.

Will a velocity stack fit on the carb studs of a 661? I looked at the cover and you can't run without it. I was trying to think of a way to not have to run the stock filter. It would pack quickly when milling with that cover on.

Mopar has a max flow on his , i dont think a stack would work and im lookin at mine as i type this...dunno.

Not sure about the velocity stack, but here is how I run her, the full cover gets put on only in rain

Attachments

• 661 Max Flow c.jpg
    661 Max Flow c.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • 661 Max Flow a.jpg
    661 Max Flow a.jpg
    998.6 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back