75 Dodge wood hauler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra1100

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Playing with the new computer and trying to attach pictures. Here, hopefully are some pics of the old 75 Dodge EX military wood hauler. The tow dogs in the cab are now gone. JR

HPIM3145.jpg

truckone-1.jpg

HPIM3131.jpg

HPIM3132truck23.jpg

Nice.. Just watch if you roll the window up to keep keys in pocket as dogs like to lock doors...

Nice.. Just watch if you roll the window up to keep keys in pocket as dogs like to lock doors...

Those two pooches look like they have all kinds of ideas ...
probably beginning with "is it dinner time yet?"

Love the pic, love the dogs, love the old Dodge — it's outlasted 2 of mine that were younger. Great job keeping it going and loaded.

nothin hauls wood like an old dodge.i got a 79 w150 short bed.thinking of tradin it for a 78 3\4 ton 360 with a hydraulic dump bed.

Those two pooches look like they have all kinds of ideas ...
probably beginning with "is it dinner time yet?"

Love the pic, love the dogs, love the old Dodge — it's outlasted 2 of mine that were younger. Great job keeping it going and loaded.

read b4 u post... JR wrote "those two dogs are gone now." :msp_razz:

Sorry for the loss of your dogs JR, we just lost one too. :( Nice wood hauler, that first pic makes me think you need a long bed and maybe a trailer!

by the way weren't you building a log cabin or rebuilding a old log structure this past summer? where are those pictures? Now that you got the hang of the photo attachments I had to ask!

Hope all is well,
Nate

Last edited:
I guess I'll have to shoot a picture of the deuce & 1/2 with the 101 trailer the next time we get her loaded down with firewood. It'll go well with this thread.

What would we ever do without military surplus stuff??

edit: Sorry about the dogs. Seems like a lot of guys here have a soft spot for their furry friends. That's very cool. A world without dogs would truly suck.

I would love to have that crew cab. I have a 12 valve cummins just waiting to go into that truck! :blob2:

Playing with the new computer and trying to attach pictures. Here, hopefully are some pics of the old 75 Dodge EX military wood hauler. The tow dogs in the cab are now gone. JR

HPIM3145.jpg

What's a matter, afraid to fill it up? :msp_biggrin:

Well I tried to get more on the old gal, but the dogs seemed to think that wood in the back seat was an invasion of their territory. Rudi is the dog in the drivers seat, and was the smartest dog I ever saw. We called him Rudinie cause he could get out of anything. Learned to open the door to get out in just a couple of days, and learned to open it to get in a couple of weeks. This is not good in Iowa in the winter. He let himself out one morning when it was 22 below zero, I forgot to mention that he never got the hang of CLOSING THE DOOR. Had to lock the doors, he never did learn dead bolts and he couldn't drive for crap, but he sure wanted to be in the drivers seat.

I don't drive the old gal much any more, thinking of selling her. JR

I have had 3 Power Wagons, a '72 W-300, a '70 W-200 and currently an '89 W-250. Don't think I have any pictures of the '72, sold it to a fellow in 1982 and he still is driving it though he has replaced the cab, dropped in a 440 and added an automatic. This is my '89, once I can remember my password for Webshots I will add a picture of the '70.

64convertible004.jpg

Nice rides fellas I use a 2003 Ram 2500 and yes it has a hemi.....holding out for a cummins replacement truck:popcorn::popcorn:

Latest posts

Back