75ft elevator forestry truck stability?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mighty White of you.
Yep, for a guy with a Black last name, I'm pretty white :laugh: . It would be better if I had a few jobs lined up and he came over my way so I could help out. I do have a large red oak limb over a house that I was going to rent a lift for, shoot with an extra hand and that lift it would be a day job.
How you doing bud.
Gotta run out and utilize the last of the sunshine, be back in a few hrs.

Did you check the rotation bearing ? Rock it and stop short and see how much play it has.
Yes it was just boom certified and die electric tested so I’d assume it was good to go. Buying sight unseen small gamble but I’ve seen over an hr of vid multiple live calls and pics I know what I’m getting just haven’t had my hands on it. I’m still newer to this world but I believe the rotation bearing is in the mechanical certification check list correct? I know to check and look but didn’t ask simply because it was just certified I made that part of the agreement. Also called teRex with the number and they had no negative remarks in that boom serial number so I feel good about it really hate doing it this way but the extra travel money just was not where I wanted to spend that 2k lol

Did you check the rotation bearing ? Rock it and stop short and see how much play it has.
I just took a look at report and says rotating bearing and hoses are all good so I think I answered my own question. They had to put a new liner in to pass the die electric test the old one was cracked so automatic fail. Then the pistol grip boot was torn. Other then that I hope she is solid big unplanned ordeal was not the best ⏱ for me.

Something to do, not enough here :laugh: .
How's life treating you up there.
Didn't sell that crane yet I see.
Nope keeping the crane been working it. Don’t want it haha but it’s kinda saved my ass a few times already and it makes me money on jobs I’d normally pass on. So I guess it’s good it’s forsale tho

Nope keeping the crane been working it. Don’t want it haha but it’s kinda saved my ass a few times already and it makes me money on jobs I’d normally pass on. So I guess it’s good it’s forsale tho
75k have a certified appraisal for 95k I just want it to go to someone that will make money with it. Reason I’m asking 75 and not 95 is because I don’t wanna pay these price inflation anymore then the next guy so I’m trying to be a good human lol so yeah it’s for sale.

What size crane is that
That’s a national 800c really really clean all the way around 80ft of stick makes for a 90ft shive height. 25ton crane they de rate to 23.5 for safety. Very good truck honestly perfect for tree work and yes the crane is never big enough this one is good for many reasons.

Back