7900 emblem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fl_Airboater

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
To any of the parts suppliers of Dolmar on here; can I buy the round 7900 emblem/sticker thing that goes on the recoil cover. I would like to get one for my converted 6401.

Just leave the 6401 sticker on that way its a sleeper! LOL Then go run it against all the 60-65 cc around and let them wonder!

I thought about that too. My friends dad, whom happens to live down the street from me, had a couple of pine trees down in his back yard, we go down there to watch/help him cut them up. He has a 455 rancher and he's cutting and dogging it in there real good trying to get it to cut fast, to impress us I guess, and I say to him, " let me show you what a real saw can do". I go home and get my 6401, still with original P&C at this time but has been muffler modded and tuned with a freshly filed chain. I return down at Big R's house and when he sees what I got he starts laughing and says something to the effect of " That Makita can't keep up with this Husky", I say "you'll see". He bucks a few more pieces then I get up there and buck a few. My saw cut faster and it was obvious to everyone there, It was more the chain than anything else I believe, mine was fresh and his wasn't, but never-the-less ol' Big R didn't do anymore trash talking about my "cheesy Makita" after that. I stayed and helped him buck the rest and filled him in on Dolmar/Makita. Around these parts a 455 rancher and a Stihl 290 farmboss are considered "pro saws".

Back