7910 for $375? Pull the trigger?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIslxer

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Got a line on one that seems to be in solid shape and is said to run great. This is a buy unseen , except for pics, sort of thing. Seller would have to ship. 2012 model comes with 20" b/c. I def. do not NEED another 79xx dolmar. But I also will gladly buy big saws that seem like they are a price to good to pass. And that seems to happen to dolmar because they don't have the name recognition. I thought at the very least I could buy it, clean it up maybe put a 24" b/c on it and ask $550-600. What do you guys think? I think it'll go quick.

How far are they shipping it? Where I come from loggers sell those every 18 months and they are pretty played out...
We see them between 3 and 500$ depending on........ If someone you know can't run it I would be hesitant.
Russ

If you know the seller then perhaps, otherwise you're taking your chances. Depending on the pictures it could be a case of "good from far, but far from good".

Yeah, good advice folks. I might dial it back on this one. Or at least learn as much as I can about it before I consider it. I thought it seemed like a hell of a bargain but maybe not so much

Back