8 tooth sprocket, dolmar 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naaaah. . .

there is nothing I could do or say now to get me banned that i havent allready done or said.

I have been taken out of my shop class and questioned by Law officials, cause of AR..

no kidding..

I have toned it down since then:)

People like you are annoying. You like being hated and the more people hate you the better you feel. You start a fight for fun, words of course not fists, your too much of a pansy to do that. If I had to guess I'd say you are a 14 year old boy that has never run a saw in your life and just here to get off by causing controversy. You should focus your attention on getting laid, then you'd be accepted, and maybe would have some friends. Dr Phil out.....

Last edited:
People like you are annoying. You like being hated and the more people hate you the better you feel. You start a fight for fun, words of course not fists, your too much of a pansy to do that. If I had to guess I'd say you are a 14 year old boy that has never run a saw in your life and just here to get off by causing controversy. You should focus your attention on getting laid, then you'd be accepted, and maybe would have some friends.

I had a girlfriend from Bloomington Indiana, she & her family where all loony...

Worst 2 years of my life so far. . .

I had a girlfriend from Bloomington Indiana, she & her family where all loony...

Great. Go get some therapy.

One question for you honest answer as this could change your life. Is everyone around you crazy?

Great. Go get some therapy.

One question for you honest answer as this could change your life. Is everyone around you crazy?

more & more every day,

Why are you getting so pissed off? its the internet dude...

i am not working now so I gotta shoot the saw #### with someone, & chicks arent into #####ing about saws....

lemme know if you know where some are though!

Dude... They're all crazy. But as a wise man once told me, they got all the cooter and 1/2 the money... Can't be too crazy

You should focus your attention on getting laid

OHhhhhh hell yea... If I was that age I wouldn't be postin on here, I'd be chasin all this nice skirt runnin around the colleges...

:cheers:

more & more every day,

i am not working now so I gotta shoot the saw #### with someone, & chicks arent into #####ing about saws....

Look at my avatar... She's got 2 saws of her own dude... Hence marriage, hehehehe...

more & more every day,

I'm not pissed at all, why would you think I am? If your just here to pass the time, why all the negitive posts?

more & more every day,

See you are the problem. " its just the internet" Some of us come here to learn something. People like you just waste everyone's time by starting threads with the intention of starting arguements. Go away!

Maybe I should look this 056 child up next time I'm going through his area.

Shoot, we could get a cup of coffee and talk guns and saws.

I'll report back and if he is nice and decent like then I'll say so.

If I don't say anything about it then you'll know what happened to him.:hmm3grin2orange:

Mr. HE:cool:

Anyway...

I've had no issues with chain clearing the chip deflector with 8 tooth sprockets on either of my 7900's.

Come on mate, the game is up ;)

And do you ever sleep? Every time I get on AS (and I'm on the other side of the world remember) you're online.
You must either like Red Bull, coffee, or elicit drugs. Maybe all at once :cheers:

Well, ive been trying to sleep since 11:45 pm, its 5:02 now...

I can not CAN NOT sleep at night unless i have done a crap load of activity during the day, even then it's tough.

It seems like i get a sharp tiredness real early in the evening and after that its wide open its really nerve racking

Lots of people like simply sleep (tm), all it does to me is make me feel stupid.

Cheifing down a gram or so of some extra sweet cheeba is about the only thing that knocks me out:(

sometimes il just stay up all night, do the day thinking il sleep nice, still a pita!:cry:

Well, ive been trying to sleep since 11:45 pm, its 5:02 now...

I can not CAN NOT sleep at night unless i have done a crap load of activity during the day, even then it's tough.

It seems like i get a sharp tiredness real early in the evening and after that its wide open its really nerve racking

Lots of people like simply sleep (tm), all it does to me is make me feel stupid.

Cheifing down a gram or so of some extra sweet cheeba is about the only thing that knocks me out:(

sometimes il just stay up all night, do the day thinking il sleep nice, still a pita!:cry:

That's why you're always trying to stir the pot about Dolmars :)

You're that tired that you can't think straight! I bet you really love Dolmars but you're just too exhausted to realise.

P.S. Whats cheeba and is it illegal? ;)

Latest posts

Back