80$ ms200t muffler problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stdydub

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
believe it or not i bought a ms200t at a pawn shop today for 80 bucks.. i fired it up and it screamed to my surprise...i did notice the muffler is very loose, and i can see where it had got hot on the case...of course i went ahead and bought it. im guessing a new muffler will fix my problem cant seem to find 1 online so how much will it cost me and will i be able to fix myself..thanks for any help.

also why did stihl discontinue the ms270c...i traded a junk huskee 20hp rider for a brand new 270c last spring...i dont care what ppl say im lovin the qca.:greenchainsaw:

believe it or not i bought a ms200t at a pawn shop today for 80 bucks.. i fired it up and it screamed to my surprise...i did notice the muffler is very loose, and i can see where it had got hot on the case...of course i went ahead and bought it. im guessing a new muffler will fix my problem cant seem to find 1 online so how much will it cost me and will i be able to fix myself..thanks for any help.

also why did stihl discontinue the ms270c...i traded a junk huskee 20hp rider for a brand new 270c last spring...i dont care what ppl say im lovin the qca.:greenchainsaw:

How about tightening up the two bolts that hold the muffler on?

Latest posts

Back