Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a 90 cc dolmar....:cheers: :cheers: Its orange and black goes vroom vroom....

Its the heart and soul of a SOLO 694......Made by Dolmar sold by Solo..Diff color and diff air filter and hood.....

Last edited:
anyone used or know anything about the Dolmar 9010

Its a very strong reliable sawmaybe a tad heavy but its meant for thi bigger bars not for limming.

90 cc, 6.9 BHP, 4.9 kw., PHO weight 17.4 lbs uses a D009 bar mount
Have sold quite a lot of this model and have been a great saw. But it is a dated design from the early 90's and hopefully soon we might see a new 90 & 100 cc versions soon

Scott

Its a 90 cc dolmar....:cheers: :cheers: Its orange and black goes vroom vroom....

Its the heart and soul of a SOLO 694......Made by Dolmar sold by Solo..Diff color and diff air filter and hood.....

VROOOOM VROOOOM

I gots a jerky trigger finner LOL

Scott

Its the heart and soul of a SOLO 694......Made by Dolmar sold by Solo..Diff color and diff air filter and hood......

This saw has been sold to SOLO by Dolmar for many years now it may very well be the best Solo they market LOL

Scott

Fun to Use

anyone used or know anything about the Dolmar 9010

Not near as smooth as the 7900, much (WAY) heavier. Cut some big trees (for me) to where I needed a 28 bar. Just one heck of a motor. I made a pre filter for it doesn't have the best of filtration. Unlike the 7900, it is a two ring piston if that matters to you.:)

I enjoy using it. Big saws come in handy. I wish I had purchased them long ago.

Why not use the SEARCH function. This topic, you guessed it, has been covered a number of times before!

why not mind your own business and you go look it up I work dont sit behind a computer like you go smoke that jerk

why not mind your own business and you go look it up I work dont sit behind a computer like you go smoke that jerk

You should just change your name to 880 Stihl and end your quest. An 880 should fit your needs...if not, perhaps Cahoon could build you a 500Honda. :pumpkin2:

Back