92 private messages ... really ??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Applehead

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hows about I let you know if I'm looking for a saw.....sheesh.

How did your mail box hold more than 70 without being a sponsor?

Got a real nice poulan 2909 if you're ntersted

Ok, I guess its just me . I keep getting onsolicited (sp) pms for saws , I dont know why or how but... 93 today...including one for a wood shark, and stuff.

Ok, I guess its just me . I keep getting onsolicited (sp) pms for saws , I dont know why or how but... 93 today...including one for a wood shark, and stuff.

I was getting those before, send Gologit a PM with the user name and off to banned camp they go.

I was getting those before, send Gologit a PM with the user name and off to banned camp they go.

Yup. If you get a PM that is obviously spam you can "report" the PM just like you'd report a post.

Look at the bottom left side of the PM...there's a small triangle with an exclamation mark in it. Hit that, describe why you feel the PM is objectionable, and a mod will take a look at it.

Last edited:

To get that number of PM's would require you to be a sponsor. What is your business/sponsor name?

I should clarify ; I received93 spam messages over the last 2 weeks , not all in one day.

And here is the dooshnozzle responsible for all the spam....and stuff. Plsoucy :loser:

http://www.arboristsite.com/member.php?u=1

You need to slow down a little. Plsoucy is our tech guy, as far as I know, and the reason his name keeps popping up is probably because he's working on your problem.

Earlier today I sent you a PM asking for more information so that I could help solve your problem.
You haven't even bothered to reply. I didn't ask just to hear my head rattle...I need what I asked you for.

Help us to help you...or just whine and talk trash about people you know nothing about. Your choice entirely.

Latest posts

Back